From: USD 4.86
LOTO-LOK® Steel Laminated Safety Lockout Padlocks are made of reinforced laminated steel and have a hardened steel shackle, making them difficult to cut. They are used to keep personnel safe while performing maintenance activities on various machines and equipment.
Individually coated body plates provide outstanding corrosion prevention. The use of a lockout padlock guarantees that the Control of Hazardous Energy and Lockout/Tagout applications are in conformity with safety standards. We provide high-quality Safety Lockout Padlocks at the best price with quick shipping anywhere in the world.
Steel Laminated Safety Lockout Padlock, Steel Body. Laser engraved Key No. on Key and padlock body for easy identification.
● Tough Steel Laminated Body with chrome-plated steel shackles.
● Key System and Key nos. laser engraved on padlock body and key permits fast traceability between Padlocks & Key, ideal for small or large LO/TO programs. Additionally, the key system is also printed on a vinyl sticker for identification to initiate appropriate action in the event of lost or misplaced keys.
● DANGER – DO NOT OPERATE vinyl sticker with printed key system, space for writing owner name and padlock nos. provides a clear and visible warning, ideal for LO/TO implementation.
● Standard 40mm body width comes with 2 shackle options: 24 mm and 47 mm shackle lengths.
● Cut resist 6.0 mm diameter steel chrome plated shackles.
● Pick resistant 5 Pin cylinders on all locks.
● Non-Key Retaining facility.
● 3 Key Systems enable customization of LO/TO Programs to suit different energy sources.
● Padlocks are fixed with color-coded bumpers for customizing different energy sources or teams.
Blue, Green, Orange, Black, Purple, and White to color code individual or groups of locks to denote energy/team identification.
|Body Width||40.00 mm|
|Body Height||33.00 mm|
|Body Thickness||22.50 mm|
|Shackle Diameter||6.00 mm|