From: USD 2.43
Safety lockout hasps are effective for multi-person group lockout activities. Up to 6 padlocks can be inserted into these hasps allowing multiple workers to insert their individual padlocks into the hasp for isolating electrical and mechanical energy sources.
The hasp cannot be removed from the energy source unless all padlocks are removed thereby making it an effective procedure to control Group Lockout activities. Safety lockout hasps are available in 2 sizes and made from Steel with one end molded with polyethylene. Our high-quality safety lockout hasps are suitable for group lockout processes, ensuring that each energy source is properly disconnected by your team.
Hasp – PE Injection Molded Handles.
● Lockout Hasps also known as “Scissor Hasps” are manufactured from steel and plated to resist corrosion.
● The steel handles are further injection molded with high-grade Polyethylene and resists developing cracks in high temperatures vis-à-vis the traditional vinyl dipping process.
● Ideal for multiple locking when groups work together on common power sources.
● Holds up to 6 padlocks and will not disengage until the last padlock is removed.
● 6 locks capacity accepts locks with shackles up to 3/8″ (9.5mm) in diameter.