Butterfly Valve Lockout Device (Model No. VL-BF-1P) + Cable Lockout (Model No. CL-6F-4MC).
Butterfly Valve Cable Lockout Device (VL-BF-2P) contains a butterfly valve lockout device and an adjustable cable lockout. It is suitable for locking out the spring-type lever handles of butterfly valves. Its universal design fits several types of butterfly valves. The valve can be locked out faster just by putting the cable lockout through the eyelet and around the valve. Both the devices of Butterfly valve cable lockout are developed using lightweight, durable thermoplastic material which performs effectively in extreme environmental conditions.
Suitable for locking out Spring type Lever handle 0.8~4.5cm butterfly valves.
ADJUSTABLE BUTTERFLY VALVE LOCKOUT (Model No. VL-BF-1P) .
● Material: Polypropylene (PP).
● Suitable for locking out Spring Type Lever handle butterfly valves.
● Adjustable angle: 15°-36°.
ADJUSTABLE CABLE LOCKOUT (Model No. CL-6F-4MC) with 6′ (1.8 Mtrs.) Cable Length X 5/32″ (4mm.) Cable Diameter.
● 4.0mm diameter pull-tight cable adjusts for a secure fit every time.
● Accepts up to 4 padlocks for multiple lockout application.
● Ideal for multiple circuit breaker panel and side-by-side gate valve lockouts.
● Tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a clear plastic coating (PVC free).
● Feed the cable end through the points to be locked out, then back through the lockout body.
● Cinch it tight to remove any slack.
● Includes high-visibility, re-usable, write-on safety labels.
Weight: 0.220 Kg.